All too often, you may want to exclude certain domains from the load test.
For example, Google Analytics
- These domains generally do not permit load testing
- They can block the traffic
- This traffic can distort your funnel measurements (e.g. you may not want to have the traffic appear as part of your Google Analytics data)
- Other (insert your reason here)
- In JMeter, in the 'HTTP request default' config element or in the HTTP request sampler, Go to the 'Advanced' tab and enable the checkbox for 'Retrieve All Embedded Resources'.
- Add the following RegEx to the edit box named 'URLs must match':