New features, capabilities and improvements are added to Mock Services on a regular basis. To help you recognize if your Mock Services are running on the latest image, you can now see warning messages for outdated Mock Services.
If your Mock Services run on a provisioned cloud location, the upgrade is done automatically. If your Mock Services run on a private location, you can upgrade them manually. To view Mock Services that are using older image versions, navigate to the Mock Services tab. If any of your Mock Services are outdated, you will see a warning message there.
Upgrade an Outdated Mock Service
Follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Mock Services tab.
If any of your Mock Services are outdated, you will see a warning message.
- To filter, click Only Mock Services With Warnings.
- Click the yellow exclamation mark icon next to a Mock Service.
Information about the Mock Service version is shown.
- Click the Upgrade button.
- Select an option to upgrade the Mock Service or all Mock Services in this location.