BlazeMeter Virtual Service Environments can perform the same functions as VSEs installed with Service Virtualization, and over time, you may want to migrate your existing virtual services to deploy to BlazeMeter Virtual Service Environments. The Environments tab lets you view available BlazeMeter Virtual Service Environments.
You can also apply customized settings or third-party files that you added to your DevTest VSE. For example, many supported protocols require you to upload third-party JAR files to the VSE. The Environments page lets you dynamically add these same files to the BlazeMeter Virtual Service Environment.
- Click the Mock Services tab, and click Environments.
The Environments page shows all currently installed BlazeMeter Virtual Service Environments:
To appear as a BlazeMeter Virtual Service Environment on the Environments page, an OPL must be configured with the Service Virtualization Bridge and Mock Services option, and it must have a running agent. The BlazeMeter Virtual Service Environment appears as STOPPED until you deploy a Mock Service to it.
- Expand an environment to view the available configuration options:
- (Optional) To upload a new lisa.properties file with custom properties to the BlazeMeter Virtual Service Environment, copy the contents of the file into the Virtual Service Environment Property File box, or click the cloud icon and select the file on your file system.
For more information about changing the default lisa.properties file, see the DevTest Solutions documentation.
- (Optional) To add any necessary third-party files, click the plus sign in the Environment Assets section, and choose the file path from the following file location options:
For more information about how and where to upload third-party files to support certain virtual service use cases, see the DevTest Solutions documentation.
Note: The Root file location is documented as LISA_HOME in the DevTest Solutions documentation.
- Choose the file to upload and click Open.
The file appears in the table. From here, you can remove or download the file as needed.
- Click Update.
The BlazeMeter Virtual Service Environment is dynamically updated to add the uploaded assets.