Connect BigPanda with BlazeMeter API Monitoring to send your API test results to your BigPanda dashboard.
Creating App Key and Auth Token
- In BigPanda, click the Integrations tab at the top of the screen.
- In the left pane, click New Integration.
- On the Monitoring tab, click Alerts REST API.
- In Step 1, enter the name of the integration. For example, enter BlazeMeter.
- Click Generate App Key.
- The authorization token can be found in the Alerts API page under HTTP headers field Ex:
Authorization: Bearer >Token<. Copy the value after "Bearer".
Sending Test Results to BigPanda
- Click on the Profile & Account Settings icon on top-right, and select 'Connected Services'.
- Select 'Connect BigPanda' and enter the App Key and Auth Token created above.
- Enable the BigPanda integration for API tests by selecting 'Integrations' from Environment settings.