This article will cover how to remove an agent installation from your local machine.
- Log in to the machine containing the agent you want to uninstall/remove, and run the following command to list all the containers:
$ sudo docker ps -aYou will see a response similar to the one below:
CONTAINER ID IMAGE COMMAND CREATED STATUS PORTS NAMES
54c0b773a855 blazemeter/crane "bash" 2 days ago Up 2 days 2 days ago blazemeter-crane
- Remove the bzm-crane-<shipId> container with the following command:
$ sudo docker rm -f <Container_ID>You need the container ID from the previous step to run this command.
- To remove all the images for the BlazeMeter install, list out all the images on the machine using the following command:
$ sudo docker imagesYou will see something like the following:
REPOSITORY TAG IMAGE ID CREATED SIZE taurus-cloud 1.13.0-975 5df8fa4f6613 11 days ago 3.76GB taurus-cloud latest 5df8fa4f6613 11 days ago 3.76GB apm-image 1.3.0-826 58c5cfab39a2 2 weeks ago 281MB apm-image latest 58c5cfab39a2 2 weeks ago 281MB blazemeter/crane 3.1.1-1425 7e1c470769df 5 weeks ago 700MB blazemeter/crane latest 7e1c470769df 5 weeks ago 700MB blazemeter/proxy-recorder 1.9.0-833 cb9cdf0c1067 3 weeks ago 1.13GB blazemeter/proxy-recorder latest cb9cdf0c1067 3 weeks ago 1.13GB
- To remove all the images, use the following command:
$ sudo docker rmi $(docker images -a -q)OR
If there is an issue with removing one or more of the images, you can use the following command to force delete it:
$ sudo docker rmi -f $(docker images -a -q)OR
If you have other images on your Docker instance and you want to only remove the images used for BlazeMeter, you can use the following command:
$ sudo docker rmi <Image ID of apm-image> <Image ID of blazemeter/proxy-recorder> <Image ID of taurus-cloud> <Image ID of blazemeter/crane><Image ID of service-mock> <Image ID(s) of charmander-chrome> <Image ID(s) of charmander-firefox>
- Finally, go to the Private Location containing this Agent and click the 'Delete' button, as shown in the screenshot below:
You will be prompted if you would like to complete this action, which you can complete by clicking 'OK'.