If you opt to use a Taurus YAML file to execute your Selenium test, you can simply upload the file to BlazeMeter, then execute your test. If you don’t have a Taurus YAML file, then you can simply use the BlazeMeter Chrome extension to record a Selenium test.
- Ensure you have the "Functional" tab selected.
- Click the "Create Test" button near the top-center of the screen.
- Click the "GUI Functional Test" button to create a new test.
- Drag your YAML file over the "Upload Script" area, or click the "+" button to select a YAML file to upload.
(Remember: All Selenium commands must be within the YAML script itself. For this method, the YAML cannot reference a Selenium script file.)
- Your YAML configuration will now appear in the Scenario Definition.
- Click the "Run Test" button to execute your test!