On or after August 1st, when Runscope users try to login they'll be redirected to the BlazeMeter login page.
This is the intended behavior and is happening because Runscope is joining BlazeMeter (you can read more details about it in this blog post)!
This article covers the new login flows for all Runscope users, as well as details on the password reset process and 2FA setup.
As part of the process of Runscope joining BlazeMeter, all users who login using a username/password are required to reset their passwords. Users who login using a SAML SSO provider are not affected by this change at this time.
There has not been a security breach or any security problems. We're requiring users to reset their passwords as a one-time process as we move to a shared login between Runscope and BlazeMeter.
New Login Flows
- Go to runscope.com and click on "Sign In" on the top-right. You'll be redirected to the BlazeMeter Sign In page.
- If you try to enter your Runscope credentials, you'll see a warning message explaining that you need to reset your password. The message has a link that will take you to the Forgot Password page, or you can click on "Forgot Password?"
- In the Forgot Password page, enter your email and click on "Reset Password"
- Check your email for the password reset email from BlazeMeter, and click on the link to reset your password
- If the email is not in your inbox, please check your Spam folder. If it's not there as well, please reach out to support and they will be able to help you.
- In the BlazeMeter Password Reset page, enter the new password for your account and click on "Submit"
- You'll be logged in and redirected to your Runscope dashboard!
Username/Password with 2FA
- The login and password reset process for users with 2FA enabled is the same as the username/password users described above.
- The one thing that changes is after you reset your password, if you want to enable 2FA for your account you will have to manually re-enable it. To do that, please follow the steps in this article.
- Go to runscope.com and click on "SAML SSO" on the top-right. You will be redirected to the Runscope SAML sign-in page: runscope.com/saml-signin
- Enter your email address and click on "Sign In". You'll be redirected to your SSO provider login page
- Enter your SSO login credentials
- If the login was successful, you'll be redirected to your Runscope/API Monitoring dashboard