Flowdock is group chat and IM built for teams.
- From Flowdock, get an API push token for your preferred flow from Flowdock.
- From your BlazeMeter API Monitoring account, select Connected Services.
- Select Connect Flowdock.
- On the settings screen, enter the Flowdock push token copied above.
- Enter a Flow Name.
- Select whether to send the notification to your group inbox or chat.
- Select whether or not to send a message for all test runs, all failed test runs, or after a certain number of consecutive failures for a specific location. Additionally, you may choose to post messages when a test returns to a successful state.
- Click Connect Account to complete the integration.
Having trouble configuring Flowdock? Contact our support team.