After you have created a Proxy Recorder, and configured your mobile device or browser, you are now ready to record your session for the performance test.
Go back to your Browser window/tab, and start accessing your web app, or browse the URLs you want to test. The Recorder starts showing all the captured requests.
Once you’ve recorded the requests, press "Pause".
When you’re 100% finished, click the "Stop" button on the left panel.
Export the Recording as Performance Test
Now you have your performance test recording. Next, you need to decide what to do with it. You have the following options:
- Export it as a JMeter .jmx file. Edit if necessary and run your load test.
- Export it as a JSON file. Again, you can edit it before running your test.
- Export it as a URL list to instantly create a URL test. Just export it, go to the BlazeMeter app and start running your test.
- Export it as a "Smart JMX".
Shut Down the Proxy
Don’t forget to disable the Proxy after running your test.
- Return to your Network settings.
- Uncheck the Proxy option to turn it off.
- Click "Apply" to save the changes.
- Go to your Recorder page, and click the "TERMINATE PROXY" button at the bottom of the left panel.
That’s all folks! If you have any questions, please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org