- On the left panel, all your Proxy settings will be displayed:
- Next, enter the 'Preferences' section in this browser. (No matter the OS you are running in your system):
- Then, select the section 'General', go to the 'Network Proxy' section, and click the 'Settings' button:
- A new window will open named to choose the proxy configuration, and you'll select the option 'Manual Proxy configuration' to enter the proxy details from above and press the 'OK' button, as marked below (NOTE: don’t include the number at the end and don't include the "http://" prefix):
- Then, in your Firefox browser, enter the following URL: http://mitm.it. Here, you'll see various OS options, including Windows, Apple on this page (seen below). Select the one that you’re using:
NOTE: You can also use the Other certificate here as well, in case you have an issue with the Windows or Apple certificate.
- A new window will open up, so you can choose and install the certificate:
- You will be prompted to enter a username and a password - this is required to authenticate to the recorder proxy.
The username and password can be found in the proxy settings from step #1:
- Last, go back to your Recorder window/tab, and click that big red button at the bottom of your screen.
- Now, start recording your session.
We're working on starting your first test
Testing 20 Virtual Users
Starting your test in around 2-4 minutes. Your report will appear once we've gathered the data.
Status: Preparing Your Test
Your email is required to complete the test. If you proceed, your test will be aborted.