- On the left panel, you should be able to see all your proxy settings:
- It’s now time to configure your iOS phone/tablet.
- Make sure your WIFI connection is turned on. Go to your phone’s ‘Settings’, go to 'WIFI' and click on your local WIFI network. Check 'show advanced options' and go to the HTTP Proxy.
- You’ll now be asked to enter data for the server and the port. Here’s where you need to look at the proxy settings we provided earlier. For the server, enter the text displayed in the current proxy field - NOTE: don’t include the number at the end and don't include the "http://" prefix. Enter this number in the ‘port’ field.
- Set the Authentication to "disabled".
- Open your mobile browser and enter the following URL: http://mitm.it. You should see various devices, including Android and Apple, on your screen. Select the Apple version for this case.
NOTE: You can also use the Other certificate here as well, in case you have an issue with the Apple certificate.
IMPORTANT: For Apple/iOS devices, perform the following,
- Download the BZ certificate as instructed to your device.
- In your Apple device, go to: Settings > General > About > Certificate Trust Settings
- Under "Enable full trust for root certificates," turn on trust for the certificate.
- Next, go back to your Recorder window/tab, and click that big red button at the bottom of your screen.
- Now, start recording your session.
We're working on starting your first test
Testing 20 Virtual Users
Starting your test in around 2-4 minutes. Your report will appear once we've gathered the data.
Status: Preparing Your Test
Your email is required to complete the test. If you proceed, your test will be aborted.