With BlazeMeter’s Proxy Recorder technology, you can easily record and create JMeter test scenarios for your mobile or web app even when using a secure connection. The proxy recorder works with both web, mobile browsers and native mobile apps.
In addition, you don't need to install any additional software on your phone or computer.
Before using the Proxy Recorder, please verify that the computer running the proxy has port 80 open for proxies created in the cloud, or allowing traffic from the Private Location you are using.
How To Create a Proxy
- Login to your BlazeMeter account.
- Go to mobile recorder URL: http://a.blazemeter.com/app/recorder/index.html or clicking the Recorder button in the Create Test screen:
- You will see the following screen pop up:
- Before clicking the "Create Proxy" link, you can choose to create the proxy in the cloud (random IP over port 80 and default setting) or you can create the proxy in one your private locations (see below):
The private location proxy will generate on a random available port and use the IP of the ship you chose in your private location.
NOTE: You can set the port range for your ships by following the steps here.
- Move to the section that is relevant for your recording purposes:
Recording Using Android Devices
Recording Using Apple Devices
Recording Using Firefox
Recording Using Chrome