- In BlazeMeter, Click on the 'Help Center' icon on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Click on 'Support Tickets'.
- Click on 'Create New Ticket'.
- Enter the subject and description of your issue and attach any image or file that might be helpful to our investigation. Meanwhile, we will provide the top Knowledge Base articles which you might find helpful regarding your query.
- If the Knowledge Base articles are not helpful to you, by hitting the 'Submit Ticket' button you will be opening a new support ticket.
your name and Email address are already included.
We will receive the URL of the exact page in which you were at when opening this ticket, so if you are referring to a specific test/session, it's best to open the ticket while viewing that report so we will get its URL automatically and have the perfect reference for your issue.