If you have a problem or question that isn't answered in our guides, please feel free to contact Technical Support via the steps below.
Before opening your ticket, please be aware of the following:
- While Blazemeter supports Taurus, Taurus itself is nonetheless a separate software package. If you either (a) have questions pertaining to how to write a YAML configuration file or (b) need assistance with running a local installation of Taurus, then please contact the Taurus support community. We direct most Taurus-specific questions there because Taurus is 100% free and open-source, and we prefer to keep it that way. They respond fast!
- It is generally a good idea to verify that your test can run locally before running it on Blazemeter -- even better if you are able to run it successfully through a local Taurus installation.
- If your test works locally but fails on Blazemeter, please check the most common causes detailed in our guide here prior to opening a ticket.
- If your test fails to start or hangs indefinitely, please check the most common causes detailed in this guide prior to opening a ticket.
Opening a ticket is easy -- just follow these brief steps:
- In BlazeMeter, Click on the 'Help Center' icon on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Click on 'Support Tickets'.
- Click on 'Create New Ticket'.
- Enter the subject and description of your issue and attach any image or file that might be helpful to our investigation. Meanwhile, we will provide the top Knowledge Base articles which you might find helpful regarding your query.
- If the Knowledge Base articles are not helpful to you, by hitting the 'Submit Ticket' button you will be opening a new support ticket.
your name and Email address are already included.
We will receive the URL of the exact page in which you were at when opening this ticket, so if you are referring to a specific test/session, it's best to open the ticket while viewing that report so we will get its URL automatically and have the perfect reference for your issue.