It is very easy to share BlazeMeter reports. All you need to do is to click the shareable link and share it with anyone you want to see your report.
No authentication is required to access any of BlazeMeter shareable report links.
Share a report
Follow these steps:
- Login to your BlazeMeter Account.
- In the Performance tab, select Reports. The most recent reports are shown on top.
- Click Show all reports and select a report to view its details.
- Click on the Actions menu in the top left section of the report.
- Click the Share Report button.
- Toggle Sharing for this report is: ON.
- Copy and share your report link.
Note: If the report has already been shared, the Share Report option in the report Action menu will appear in blue. If the report is currently not shared, the menu option will appear in black.
Regenerate the Shareable Link
- The link is only active when Sharing for this report is On.
- Turning Sharing off permanently deletes the current link. This also permanently removes access to the report via the link.
- Toggling back to Sharing for this report is On generates a new sharing link.