Request Statistics Report Tabular View
The Request Statistics Report tabular view displays first row with label "ALL" which displays values for all request made during the test and an individual row for each named request in your test. If you have used your own JMeter scripts then it displays the labels you used in your script.
Note: All times are in milliseconds.
- Element Label - The name of the HTTP Request from the Jmeter script
- #Samples - The total number of samples executed.
- Average Latency - The average Latency for the request(s) executed.
- Average Response Time - The average response time for the request(s) executed.
- Geometric Mean RT - T his type of calculation is less-sensitive to extreme values (w.g spikes of high or low values that can affect regular "arithmetic" average). Calculation:
- Standard Deviation - The standard deviation(a measure of variation) of the sampled elapsed time.
- 90% Line - 90th Percentile. 90% of the samples were smaller than or equal to this time.
- 95% Line - 95th Percentile. 95% of the samples were smaller than or equal to this time.
- 99% Line - 99th Percentile. 99% of the samples were smaller than or equal to this time.
- Minimum Response Time - The shortest time for the samples with the same label.
- Maximum Response Time - The longest time for the samples with the same label.
- Average Bandwidth (bytes/s) - The size of traffic made per second in Bytes.
- Hits/s - The number of requests made per second. When the throughput is saved to a CSV file, it is expressed in requests/second, i.e. 30.0 requests/minute is saved as 0.5. Once the test is done, the throughput is the actual throughput for the duration of the entire test.
- Error % - The Error rate per label.
- Duration - The sum of the duration for all the samples in that label.
NOTE: In this section, we currently show only up to first 100 labels executed from your script. In case that there are more than 100 labels, all the labels that are not shown in the tab, are aggregated together, and are shown as "AGGREGATED LABELS".
Want to learn more about BlazeMeter test results? You'll want to view our on-demand recording, Load Test Like a Pro.