You can change password in two ways:
Through 'Forgot Password'
Through Account Settings
1. Through 'Forgot Password'
If you find yourself locked out of your account, please use this link to retrieve it:
- Open Login Page and click on "Forgot Password link or open link https://a.blazemeter.com/user/password in any modern browsers.
- Enter the registered email address.
- Click "Reset Password" button.
- A new password will be emailed to the registered email address. Use that password to login to your account.
NOTE: Please, enable your Email/Spam service to accept incoming notifications either mailed OR signed from <blazemeter.com> domain.
2. Through User Profile Details
Login to your account with registered email address and password and click the 'Gear' icon located in the top right corner to go to the 'Settings' section.
- Click on the settings icon in the top right corner of the screen and go to 'Settings'.
- Click on the 'Change Password' link.
- Change your current Email with a new one and verify it.
- Click on 'Update Profile' button.