BlazeMeter is designed to be intuitive and user-friendly - but everyone needs a bit of help getting started.
Notice the pre-recorded 'BlazeMeter Getting Started Webinar' Video at the bottom of this article.
Create Your Account
First things first, you need an account. If you dont have one, set one up now - its free!
After setting up the account you'll be automatically taken to the main dashboard, which looks like this:
- All available workspaces: You will be presented with all the organizations you are a member or owner of as well as your personal account.
- Billing Info: Access your plan details, credit balance, billing information, Usage report, invoices etc.
- Manage organizations: Create, browse or invite to your organizations.
- My settings: Where you'll find your API Key, change your password and personal details.
- Log Out: This one is pretty self-explanatory.
The Top Navigation Bar:
- The BlazeMeter logo brings you back to the main dashboard.
- The 'Projects' tab shows a list of all the projects you have within the workspace you are using (Organization or personal account).
- The 'Tests' tab shows a list of your recently visited tests. Click on 'Show all tests' at the bottom of the list in order to open side bar with the whole list of your tests.
- The 'Reports' tab shows a list of your recently visited reports. Click on 'Show all reports' at the bottom of the list in order to open side bar with the whole list of your reports.
Congratulations! You've set up an account and you're ready to create your first test with BlazeMeter.
Heres how you do it:
There are two main ways to create a load test: Adding a 'URL List' or Adding a 'JMeter Script'.
1. Adding a URL List Test - Our no-scripting test. The easiest and quickest way to setup a test for basic scenarios, i.e load testing a few URLs with delays between the request.
2. Adding A Jmeter Test - The premier testing platform, accompanied by all the features Blazemeter has to offer.
How to Master BlazeMeter in 30 minutes: