You can download your reports in three ways:
Steps to Download The JTLs_and_More.zip
- Login to your BlazeMeter account with valid credentials.
- Click on the 'Reports' icon on the left navigation bar.
- Select a report
The zip archive will contain the following files:
- JMeter script file (.JMX)
- Test Data File (.CSV) - if uploaded
- Custom JAR File (.JAR) - if uploaded
- Log file (.JTL)
- Other Listener Files (.JTL) - if configured and active in the JMX file
Go to the Aggregated Report and click 'Download CSV':
You will get a CSV file with information from the Aggregated Report on every label and script executed:
- # Samples
- Response Time Average
- Response Time StDev
- Response Time 90% Percentile
- Response Time 95% Percentile
- Response Time 99% Percentile
- Response Time Minimum Sample
- Response Time Maximum Sample
You can also download a CSV file from the 'Thresholds' report.
Downloading Reports in PNG\JPG\PDF\SVG
Go to the Load Report. You'll find a drop down menu icon on the right hand side of the screen. When you click it, a menu will appear with download alternatives for PNG, JPEG, PDF OR SVG formats.