If you need to connect from behind the corporate firewall, you need the BlazeMeter engines to have dedicated (static) IP addresses. You can assign dedicated IPs to your BlazeMeter engines. Each IP address belongs to a specific region, for instance, US East (Virginia), EU West (London), or any other Google Cloud location.
Purchase Dedicated IPs
Dedicated IPs are only available for Enterprise plans, and are not available to Free, Basic, or Pro plans. For more details, please contact your BlazeMeter account manager or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: We recommend that you purchase one IP address for every engine on your plan.
- 20 engines plan = 20 IPs
- 50 engines plan = 50 IPs
- 100 engine plan = 100 IPs
Activate Dedicated IPs
To request for dedicated IPs in your BlazeMeter account, create a support ticket or contact your BlazeMeter account manager.
The following information is required:
- The account associated email address in BlazeMeter.
- The region(s) you want and how many IP addresses should be allocated to each region. For example: 10 IPs in Oregon, 20 IPs in Sydney, 30 IPs in Sao Paulo.
BlazeMeter will follow up with you and complete the purchase order for these IPs. Your static IP address allocation takes up to 24 hours after receiving confirmation from the step above.
Available regions include:
- US Central (Iowa) - us-central1-a
- US West (Oregon) - us-west1-a
- US West (California) - us-west2-a
- US East (Virginia) - us-east4-a
- US East (South Carolina) - us-east1-b
- Canada East (Montreal) - northamerica-northeast1-a
- EU West (London) - europe-west2-a
- EU West (Frankfurt) - europe-west3-a
- EU West (Belgium) - europe-west1-b
- EU West (Netherlands) - europe-west4-b
- Asia East (Taiwan) - asia-east1-a
- Asia Northeast (Japan) - asia-northeast1-a
- Japan (Osaka) - asia-northeast2
- Asia Southeast (Singapore) - asia-southeast1-a
- Asia South (Mumbai) - asia-south1-a
- Australia (Sydney) - australia-southeast1-a
- Brazil (Sao Paulo) - southamerica-east1-a
View Dedicated IPs
Follow these steps:
- Click the Settings button in the top right corner.
- From the menu on the left, expand the Workspace drop-down list.
- Click Dedicated IPs.
Your IP addresses are available for you at any time when you run a test in the region that you purchased.
Important! If you do not have enough dedicated IPs, the test will not start, and an error message shows:
Run a Test with Dedicated IPs
- Create a new test or configure an existing one.
- Go to the Configuration tab.
- Scroll down to Load Distribution section.
- From the Locations drop-down list, select your test location.
- Select the Use Dedicated IPs checkbox.
NOTE: The number of IP addresses should be the same as the number of servers used in the test.