Sometimes you need to connect from behind the corporate firewall. In such cases, you need the JMeter Engines to have dedicated (static) IPs. This is why we've made it possible for you to assign dedicated IPs to the JMeter engines. Each IP address belongs to a specific region (e.g. US, EU, AP).
One IP address costs $25 USD per month and is available only to monthly subscribers.
- Each IP address is valid for one month from the date of issue
- Sets of multiple IP addresses can be selected in the 'Quantity' field
- IP address subscriptions recur automatically. Drop us a note to stop them at any time
- Dedicated IP allocation is available for accounts with a Basic or higher plan
We recommend that you purchase one IP address for every engine on your plan and purchase an extra one for the console
0 engines (console only) = 1 IP.
5 engines plan = 6 IPs.
10 engines plan = 11 IPs.
20 engine plan = 22 IPs (or more, depending on how many consoles are needed).
To request for Dedicated IPs in your Blazemeter account you must the Account Management team at email@example.com, and provide the following essential details,
- Provide the Account's associated Email address in Blazemeter.
- The region(s) you want and how many IP addresses should be allocated to each region,
i.e: 3 IPs at Oregon, 2 IPs at Sydney, 1 IP in Sao Paulo.
- The Account Management team will follow up with you, and complete the purchase order for these IPs.
- Your Static IP address allocation takes up to 24 hours after receiving confirmation from the step above.
NOTE: The activation process does not run automatically upon purchase at this time.
- Once these IPs are provisioned, you will receive an email confirmation with the IP addresses.
Available Regions Include:AWS
- US East (Virginia)
- US East (Ohio)
- US West (North California)
- US West (Oregon)
- Canada (Central)
- EU West (Ireland)
- EU West (London)
- EU West (Paris)
- EU Central (Frankfurt)
- Asia Pacific (Singapore)
- Asia Pacific (Seoul)
- Asia Pacific (Sydney)
- Asia Pacific (Mumbai)
- Asia Pacific (Tokyo)
- South America (Sao Paulo)
- When your IPs are available, you'll be able to see them by clicking on the 'Settings' page at the top-right corner of the Dashboard, in section [ Workspace >> Dedicated IPs ] as displayed here,
Your IP addresses are available for you at anytime when you run a test in the region that you purchased.
* It is important that each server in the test has an IP address. For example: if you're only using the console, you only need one IP address. If you're using one console and three engines, you'll need four IP addresses. If you don't have enough dedicated IPs, the test won't start, and an error message will display as seen below,
1. Add a new test or regularly configure an existing one.
2. Select 'Use Dedicated IPs' after choosing your test's location.
3. The number of IP addresses should be the same as the number of servers used in the test (including the console).
Want to learn more about running on-premise load tests? Watch our on-demand recording, How to Make JMeter Highly Scalable and More Collaborative With BlazeMeter