Sometimes you need to connect from behind the corporate firewall. In such cases, you need the BlazeMeter's engines to have dedicated (static) IP addresses. This is why we've made it possible for you to assign dedicated IPs to your BlazeMeter engines. Each IP address belongs to a specific region, for instance, US East (Virginia), EU West (London), or any other Google Cloud location.
Dedicated IPs are only available for Enterprise plans, and are thus not available to Free, Basic, or Pro plans. For more details, please contact your BlazeMeter account manager or send an email to email@example.com.
We recommend that you purchase one IP address for every engine on your plan.
- 20 engines plan = 20 IPs
- 50 engines plan = 50 IPs
- 100 engine plan = 100 IPs
To request for dedicated IPs in your BlazeMeter account, create a support ticket or contact your BlazeMeter account manager.
The following information is required:
- The account's associated email address in BlazeMeter.
- The region(s) you want and how many IP addresses should be allocated to each region. For example: 10 IPs in Oregon, 20 IPs in Sydney, 30 IPs in Sao Paulo.
BlazeMeter will follow up with you and complete the purchase order for these IPs.
Your static IP address allocation takes up to 24 hours after receiving confirmation from the step above.
Available regions include:
- US Central (Iowa) - us-central1-a
- US West (Oregon) - us-west1-a
- US East (Virginia) - us-east4-a
- US East (South Carolina) - us-east1-b
- Canada East (Montreal) - northamerica-northeast1-a
- EU West (London) - europe-west2-a
- EU West (Frankfurt) - europe-west3-a
- EU West (Belgium) - europe-west1-b
- EU West (Netherlands) - europe-west4-b
- Asia East (Taiwan) - asia-east1-a
- Asia Northeast (Japan) - asia-northeast1-a
- Asia Southeast (Singapore) - asia-southeast1-a
- Asia South (Mumbai) - asia-south1-a
- Australia (Sydney) - australia-southeast1-a
- Brazil (Sao Paulo) - southamerica-east1-a
When your IPs are available, you'll be able to see them by clicking on the cog icon page at the top-right corner of the Dashboard, then navigating to Workspace > Dedicated IPs.
Your IP addresses are available for you at any time when you run a test in the region that you purchased.
Important! If you don't have enough dedicated IPs, the test won't start, and an error message will display:
To run a test with dedicated IPs:
- Create a new test or regularly configure an existing one.
- Under the Load Distribution section, select Use Dedicated IPs after choosing your test's location.NOTE: The number of IP addresses should be the same as the number of servers used in the test (including the console).
Want to learn more about running on-premise load tests? Watch our on-demand recording, How to Make JMeter Highly Scalable and More Collaborative With BlazeMeter