- See BlazeMeter Credit Types and How They are Charged.
- If for whatever reason a test failed to run (for example, an error in a user uploaded script) or generate a report (tests need to run for at least 2 minutes to generate a report) the test will not be deducted from your test credits.
- If the test is mistakenly counted against your test credits, just let us know and we will refund your credits.
- Credits do not carry over from one billing cycle to the other.
- If you are mid way through your monthly cycle and need an immediate capacity upgrade, then you will be upgraded and charged for the new plan mid cycle but the credits from your original tier will NOT be carried over or refunded.
- If you have further questions regarding Refunds, contact Support with the relevant Invoice number.
Have more questions? Submit a request