BlazeMeter API Monitoring (formerly Runscope) teams allow you to share your buckets and request data across a group of people. When signing up for BlazeMeter, everyone is given a personal account. You may join an unlimited number of teams which will all be available to you under a single sign in.
Currently, API Monitoring team membership is controlled separately from BlazeMeter account and workspace membership. This will become more integrated and streamlined in future releases.
Create a Team
To create your first team you can either create one from scratch or upgrade your personal account to a team account. All team accounts require a paid subscription plan.
Invite Team Members
After creating your team you are a team owner by default and can invite people to join it.
Follow these steps:
- In API Monitoring, click the Profile and Account Settings icon in the top right corner.
- Click Teams & Usage.
- Select the team you'd like to invite members to from the Teams list and click Team Members.
- In the Invite Team Members section, enter the email addresses for the people you would like to invite. If they don't already have a BlazeMeter/Runscope account, they will be able to create one while accepting the invite.
- Click Send Invites.
Team Owners vs Members
Every team has one member designated as owner, initially set to the person who created the team. Team owners have a few extra capabilities over regular team members:
- Change the team's subscription plan and update billing information.
- View billing transaction history.
- Invite/remove team members.
All other capabilities (viewing data, making requests, creating buckets) are available to all team members.
As team owner you can transfer ownership of a team to another member at any time. From the team detail page, select the new owner and click 'Change Owner'. Careful, you won't be able to undo this yourself.
Manage Team Members
As an admin or team owner, you can delete and manage the roles and permissions of your team members. See Role-Based Access Control for details.
Regular users can also also delete and manage team members, provided they have the "Manage Team Members" and "Modify Team Groups" permissions enabled.
Tip: For extra convenience, make use of the team member live search functionality and control the page size by which to view your team members.