People familiar with JMeter know that it's one of the best open source performance testing tools available on today's market.
But no tool is foolproof and there are always pros and cons to be found with each one.
BlazeMeter is 'JMeter in the cloud'. This means it's not only 100% compatible with JMeter - but it also addresses its limitations like scalability, stability and reporting.
With BlazeMeter, you can get:
- 'On-the-fly' script recording with the BlazeMeter Chrome Extension
- A simple way to maintain and execute JMeter scripts from one location
- The ability to generate up to 1,000,000 (or even more!) virtual users - no need to worry about infrastructure cost and setup
- Real time monitoring and reporting
- Easy access to historical reports for comparison
- The ability to test from multiple geo-locations - no need to worry about test and report synchronization
- The option to extend your test data further with top-tier APM solution integrations like AppDynamics, Dynatrace, CA APM, New Relic and CloudWatch
- End-to-end visibility of your server, app (web and mobile), and end user experience
- Ability to customize your script by modifying JMeter properties directly via BlazeMeter
- Network emulation for running with different bandwidth and latency configurations, useful for mobile testing
With BlazeMeter, all you need is to directly upload your JMeter scripts, choose the number of load engines you wish to run on and run the test. BlazeMeter takes care of everything else! You'll have an unlimited number of pre-configured load engines available at your convenience. Detailed graphical reports are also generated during the load.
To get started, you can upload your JMeter script via the Performance Test Screen.
Want to learn more about running JMeter tests from BlazeMeter? Watch our on-demand recording, How to Make JMeter Highly Scalable and More Collaborative With BlazeMeter.