This is a step-by-step guide on how to uninstall an existing Supervisor Agent (was Ship) and install a new Dockerized Agent (aka Ship).
Here are the required steps:
- Remove the old OPL installation files with the following command:
$ sudo rm -rf /home/blazemeter
- Stop the supervisor service, and remove it with the following commands:
$ sudo service supervisord stop $ sudo yum -y remove supervisor
$ sudo service supervisord stop $ sudo apt-get -y remove supervisor
- Verify that the supervisor service is removed:
$ sudo service supervisord start
- The following response should appear:
- Before you can install the newest version of BlazeMeter's private location, please verify that the minimal Docker version installed on your machine is version 17.X.
- For more information on the minimal requirements for a successful ship installation, please read this knowledge base article - On-Premise System Requirements.
- Now follow the instructions on this How to Install the On-premise Agent (Ship). When done, the new BlazeMeter Dockerized Agent will be available.