This feature is only available for customers on accounts with unlimited data retention. View plans or contact your account manager for more information.
BlazeMeter offers access to historical test data, including unlimited data retention on qualifying plans.
- Depending on your plan, you can keep and access test data for specific time periods, for example, from 1 week to 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, or customizable/unlimited.
- For plans with unlimited data retention, test data older than 30 days will be archived but can be fetched on-demand.
- Trends, histories, and other general test statistics are not affected by archiving.
- For customers on accounts with unlimited data retention, baselines will not be archived. View plans or contact your account manager for more information.
- If your account is moved from unlimited data retention to a tiered plan, there is a grace period of 2 months where you are still able to access your archived test data.
Restoring a Report
Any team member except "Viewer" can restore an archived report. To restore an archived report, navigate to the report and click Restore Report Data.
Depending on the size of the report, the restore process may take up to a few minutes. While the restore runs in the background, you can continue to work. If you move to a different page or enter the report while it’s restoring, a popup will notify you once the report data is ready:
Restored reports are re-archived after 30 days.