The Errors tab contains the errors that were received by the web-server under the test as a result of HTTP request. The report displays all errors received during the test run, categorized by labels (pages) and error types.
View Errors Report
Follow these steps:
- In the Performance tab, select Reports. The most recent reports are shown on top.
- Click Show all reports and select a report to view its details.
Click the Errors tab.
You can see all errors received during the test run.
- (Optional) Move the timeline slider narrow down the time to focus on errors at a certain point in time. The results for your selected time period will show in the results table. To reset your selection, click Reset Timeline.
- Group errors by:
- Response Code
- Assertion Name
Types of Errors
We report these types of errors:
- Top requests
- Failed embedded resources
For each error, the following information displays:
- Response code
- Response message
- Number of failed requests
Jump to next section: