If you have been invited to the gradual rollout of our New Test Create (NTC), you can use our new and improved test creation page to experience the benefits & advantages of NTC today.
To get started:
- Click on the "Create Test" button at the top of the navigation bar.
- Click the "Performance Test" button.
You'll see the screen below.
We've designed this new flow to be intuitive, so you can probably just jump right in.
If you want to learn more, click the HELP CENTER tab and type a section header name or "NTC" in the search bar.
You can also jump directly to any of these topics from here:
- Scenario Definition
- Load Configuration
- Load Distribution
- Failure Criteria
- End User Experience Monitoring
- APM Integration
- JMeter Properties
- DNS Override
- Network Emulation
- Duplicate, Delete or Move a Test
- Debug Test: Low-Scale Test Run, Enhanced Logging (NTC)
- Test History
- Reporting Selectors for Scenario and Location