BlazeMeter 4.5.1, 2019-04-10
- Fixed bug with fetch response recording
- Fixed type in selenium yaml and combined yaml
BlazeMeter 4.5.0, 2019-03-21
- Add assertions to JMeter scripts while recording!
-- Text assertion
-- Response code assertion
- Update notification - inline notification system that will let users know when a new version is available
- Deprecated follow me mode
-- Fix with updating test to API Functional Test and from API Functional Test to other type
-- Add hyphenation for Windows (yaml file) - minor bugfix
-- Add list format for execution (yaml file) - minor bugfix
BlazeMeter 4.4.0, 2019-01-14
- User can split Selenium recording into test cases. Transactions are recorded as flow markers in Selenium scripts.
- Bugfix with splitting popup window
- Bugfix for pages with iframe in shadow dom
- Minor bug fixes
BlazeMeter 4.3.0, 2018-11-20
- Redesign of Selenium Debugger Popup
- Change recording buttons logic in main popup
- UI updates in main popup
- UI updates in transaction popup
- Remove logic of disabling Account popup
- Minor bug fixes
BlazeMeter 4.2.0, 2018-10-19
- Redesign of UI
- Run Selenium and combined (JMeter & Selenium) scripts on BlazeMeter directly from Chrome extension
- Edit scripts of API Functional Tests that are created from Chrome extension directly in BlazeMeter's UI
- Distinct default names for different test types on BlazeMeter
- Excluding specific domains from recording (a.blazemeter.com, chrome-extension://, chrome://extensions/)
- Minor bug fixes
BlazeMeter 4.1.1, 2018-09-20
- Simplified configuration for running recorded tests on BlazeMeter - default values are used for load configuration (concurrency and location)
- Enhancements to recorded Selenium and combined JMeter & Selenium YAML files
BlazeMeter 4.1, 2018-09-03
- JMeter - "Run in BlazeMeter" creates new Taurus based test on BlazeMeter instead of legacy JMeter test
- Selenium - added support for multi tab recording
- Selenium - add "open" command as default first command
- Selenium - record "open" command when url (domain) is changing in tab
- "Edit and Run" section (JMeter and Selenium) are always visible
- "Domains To Follow" in main screen of "Follow Me" mode
- Bug fix "Record mode doesn't update existing test but just run previous one"
- Minor bug fixes:
- "Update Settings Before Running Test" action doesn't work
- Concurrency slider is disabled after selection/deselection "Run as API Functional Test" checkbox
- FollowMe mode UI: popup has blank place after opening "User Agent" dropdown
- Transaction popup: broken UI on some websites
BlazeMeter 4.0, 2018-06-18
- Functional test case record and playback capabilities
- Unification of single recording using both approaches, where test case can be downloaded as Selenium and/or JMeter.
- Added merged (2 in one) YAML scenarios enabling to run in parallel both Selenium and JMeter scripts.
- Unification of the actions "Record” and “Pause" using the same UI content/button.
- "Transactions Label" popup while recording is enabled always on top, and allows the user to add and edit test steps while recording.
- New debugger window allows running (playback) the Selenium recorded test case on the browser.
- You can add assertions based on the page's text to your Selenium steps by right click on them
- Debugger window allows to edit, add and remove commands, to locate HTML target elements, to add breakpoints and to adjust test running speed.
- Export to JMX is now in the "Downloading the recording" option
- Added a "Download Script" button that allows the user to choose between 3 options to download: Selenium (Taurus YAML), JMeter (JMX) and a fusion of both into a single YAML script. YAML scripts.
- Changed the HTTP editing option to the main panel, allowing the user to edit HTTP requests and also run them in BlazeMeter
- Context menu in recording allows recording specific actions on elements in Selenium Script only.
- Options around JMX generation and execution in BlazeMeter were moved to "Advanced Options" section (only in "Record" mode)
- Improved performance using local chrome storage mechanism.
- Minor bug fixes.
BlazeMeter 3.2.2, 2018-05-02
- Add URI.js library to parse query string into key => value
- Minor bug fixes
BlazeMeter 3.2.1, 2018-04-09
- Use File Save As dialog when saving JSON or Taurus files from the editor
- Minor bug fixes
BlazeMeter 3.2.0, 2018-03-02
- Transaction Labels Automatic mode: creates a new transaction for every user action
- Added a think-time property in Taurus export as equivalent to ConstantTimers in JMX
- Better classify AJAX requests
- Option to create tests as API Functional Test
BlazeMeter 3.1.0, December 2017
- Edit Transaction Labels (BETA): users can now create TransactionControllers labels as they record requests
- Parallel Number of Downloads now as select list: users can now select "Chrome" or "Firefox" instead of writing a number themselves.
- Parallel Number of Downloads is now moved under Only Top-Level Requests to make it clear its used only when this option is selected
- Max Parallel Number of Downloads increased to 17
- Removed Pace Interval Delay
- On Start Test removed booting screen, instead redirect the user on the web app
BlazeMeter 3.0.0, 2017-11-22
- New design
- Pace Interval Delay: users now have the option to set initial delay for first recording
- Parallel Number of Downloads: users can now set this value which will set same option in JMX
- Mark top level vs embedded requests in JSON exports (now JMX will not add Timers to embedded requests)
- Various bug fixes
BlazeMeter 2.6.1, 2017-08-16
- Filter out recording only to focused tab
- Add chrome extension version in JSON
- Fixed bug in editor page where JSON didn't return the same result as JSON sent to converter
- Visually mark the error in Include filter pattern.
BlazeMeter 2.6.0, 2017-07-19
- Introduced support for BlazeMeter’s account entity feature: Ability to select where to save your tests (Account/Workspace/Project)
- Revamped design for Options page
- Removed Advanced Options and added Recording and Test Options
- Updated API: Now using v4 of BlazeMeter API instead of v2
- Optimize jQuery UI with build of selected components
- Replaced jQuery.tipsy library with jQuery UI tooltips
- Replaced jQuery UI autocomplete with jQuery.autocomplete library due to white space bug in Chrome extension popup: https://bugs.jqueryui.com/ticket/8987
- Fixed bug in Taurus export where name and concurrency where hardcoded instead of being taken from extension settings
BlazeMeter 2.5.2, 2017-06-12
- Change converter's default domain to http://converter.blazemeter.com
BlazeMeter 2.5.1, 2017-04-25
- Measure Chrome extension version and BlazeMeter/Dynatrace users as GA dimension
BlazeMeter 2.5.0, 2017-04-03
- Replaced select lists with Chosen (https://harvesthq.github.io/chosen/)
- Replaced User Agent list with newer list with much more options (http://techpatterns.com/forums/about304.html)
- Updated to jQuery 3.1.1
- Updated to jQuery UI 1.12.1
- Updated to JSONEditor 5.5.11
- Added GoogleAnalytics for tracking error events and exceptions
- Rewrote CSS for Editor page
- Added regex validation on Include Filter Pattern based on Chrome match patterns
- Added UnitTests using Tape and Browserify
- Use v2 instead of "latest" BlazeMeter API
- Fixed incognito mode issues
- Switched all variables to use chrome.storage instead of localStorage
- Enabled storage.sync meaning if you user opens extension on another PC with same Chrome credentials they will get their settings.
- ESLint coding standards
- Replaced DOM functions with jQuery
BlazeMeter 2.4.2, 2017-03-20
- Fixed export JMX in incognito mode