When managing your tests in a BlazeMeter Workspace, you may want notifications when a considerably large test (above your normal requirements) is launched or generated. Therefore, you can create 'Alerts' that will send you an e-mail notification when a member of your workspace performs such an action.
Here are the steps to configure this feature,
- Access your 'Settings' page, expand the desired Workspace, and click on 'Alerts'.
- Click the '+' as per image above.
- A new window will be displayed, and fill out the desired criteria. Notice that there is an option to integrate a Slack Webhook in order to push alert into a Slack channel. For information on how to setup a Webhook please refer to this Slack doc.
- When done, click the 'Create alert' button to save these settings.
- Next, your alert will appear under the 'Alerts' section.
- Then, use the 'Validate' option to confirm the new alert works as intended. This action will send a notification to the email address entered as displayed above.
That's it! You have now successfully set up an Alert!